Lovely Hairstyle
≡
Menu
Home
Kategory
Page
Home
»
braid
»
girl
»
half-up
»
how to
»
How To: Half Up Waterfall Braid
How To: Half Up Waterfall Braid
This is a classic girly hairstyle, but still very cool. And perfect for every event: every day, for holidays, girls night out .... It's not very hard, so give it a try:
How To: Half Up Waterfall Braid
2012-03-17T10:34:00-07:00
Rating:
4.5
Diposkan Oleh:
Unknown
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Entri Populer
How To: Blake Lively Hairstyle From 'Gossip Girl'/Spring Perfect
Okay girls, you know what's coming? Exactly, spring! Get out your vibrant, colorful, with floral prints dresses and get outside! And wha...
How To: Kristen Stewart Inspired Hair Tutorial
Kristen looked stunning at the Eclipse premiere 2009! And those french braids look perfect! This is another going-out hairstyle, that I'...
Trend: Beautiful Lace/Spring Perfect
Sorry for not posting lately. I was kinda busy. As you can see, there is a slash behind these last, I think, two posts, and behind it says ...
Clip in bangs - Zooey Deschanel look
Hey everyone! Today is a very special day here! It's the day before Easter and everyone is painting egs and just enjoying this great sun...
Hunger Games - Katniss Everdeen Inspired Braid Tutorial
Hey guys! I must say, I'm a big Hunger Games fan! Since I started to read the books, actually just finished "Catching fire", I...
Kristen Stewart at the KCAs 2013: The Messy Fishtail
Hey everyone! I know it's been a long time since this year's KCA, and since all that time I've been admiring Kristen's whole...
How To: Awesome Space Manicure
I've seen manicures like this one before, on Facebook, We Heart It... but I couldn't figure out how can they make it. How can you ma...
Ashley Benson's Loose Curls/Apreciacion Post
Wow, 40,124 views are mind-blowing!! And I've got to thank my amazing 40 followers, for following and reading! This blog started just as...
Trend: Pastel Colors/Spring Perfect
Who would thought that soft pastel would be IN this spring?! Especially mint green and apricot. Which is my favorite color :) Those are ve...
How To: Different Butterfly Braid Hairstyle
If you find hard the last butterfly braid hard, then this is another version of it. Just make a fishtail braid, then make it look like a bun...
Labels
#1
2012
2013
80's
accessorize
adriana lima
alicia keys
amy winehouse
apricot
ashley benson
ashley greene
at night
bangs
basic
beach hair
beauty
birthday
blake lively
blog
bouffant
braid
brushes
bun
chicwish
chignon
classic
classy
colorful
converse
cool
curls
design
DIY
dolly look
dye
ebba zingmark
everyday
fashion
feathers
fishtail
flirty
floral pants
flowers
french
french braid
french roll
from my closet
get the look
girl
green
hair
hair bow
hair extensions
hair iron
hair spray
hair warp
hairstyle
half-up
handmade
hayley williams
holiday
homecoming
how
how to
hunger games
independence day
inspiration
katniss everdeen
kca
knot
kony
kristen stewart
lace
lana del rey
lazy
loose
make up
makeup
malena kosta
manicure
may collection
me
messy
model
MTV EMA
MTV Movie Awards
nails
neon shoes
new
new design
new in
nude color
ombre hair
pastel
perfect
pink
PLL
ponytail
recipes
red carpet
red lips
retro
rihanna
rita ora
rock
short hair
shorts
side
simple
slicked hair
smokey eyes
song of style
space
spring
spring perfect
spring sweater
stop
style
style a beehive
summer
taylor swift
thank you
the best dressed
tips
top knot
trend
tutorial
twilight
twist
twist bun
twist updo
up
updo
vogue
volume
w magazine
wall art
waterfall braid
waves
zooey deschanel